3. Collection of User Personal Information and Data
- We collect information on or through the Platform that can personally identify you only when it is voluntarily offered by you. For example, we collect personally identifiable information including but not limited to, a first and last name, email address, phone number, a home, postal or other physical address, financial details and other contact information, title, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information.
- If you choose to maintain a user account through the Platform, we will collect personally identifiable information (e-mail address, name, phone number, credit card/ debit card/ other payment instrument details etc.) from you as well as information about your buying behaviour. If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit/debit card number and a credit/ debit card expiration date and /or other payment instrument details and tracking information from checks or money orders.
- For the use of Services and viewing the content on the Platform, you may be required to pay Art India with a credit card, electronic-transfer, debit card or other applicable modes of payments through Art India’s third-party payment gateway provider. For availing of financing options on the platform You may be further required to apply to potential financiers on the Platform. Such third party payment gateway providers and financiers may be required to collect certain financial information from You including, but not restricted to, Your credit / debit card number or Your bank account details, bank statements, annual reports, GST data (collectively referred to as “Financial Information”). All Financial Information collected from the Users’ by Art India’s third-party payment gateway providers and financiers will be used for billing and payment processes and evaluate and provide financing options. The verification of the Financial Information shall be accomplished only by the User through a process of authentication in which Art India shall have no role to play.
- We store, use, transfer and process your personal information and data to assist in handling subscriptions, providing content and services, process, payments communications with you about subscriptions, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your account with us, display relevant content and customer reviews, or recommended content and services that might be of interest to you.
- We may also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Platform and enable third parties to carry out technical logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- Our site sometimes includes sweepstakes of or other promotions that we are offering or are offering jointly with another company, and we may allow you to enter electronically in some cases.
- If that occurs, we will use the information you provide for this purpose of conducting the promotion (For example, to contact you) and with your consent, to offer you products and services of ours and our joint sweepstakes and sponsors. In addition, we may also collect demographic and other data for market research, advertising and promotional purposes.
- If you choose to post messages or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Platform, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- We may further use such user data in anonymous data compilations, to analyse the usage and trends in order to further improve the efficiency and operation of the Platform and notify you of the updates to the Platform.
4. Sharing and Using Our Information
- Affiliates, subsidiaries and related entities
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities, affiliates and subsidiaries. These entities and affiliates may market to you their products and/ or services as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
- Third Party Service Providers and Business Partners
We may disclose personal information to third parties if it is required for us to provide you access to our services, with service providers of ours who assist us in providing the information and/or services we are providing to you, including but not limited to payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, customer service and marketing assistance.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
We may engage certain trusted third parties to perform function and provide services to us, including without limitation, hosting and management services, customer relationship services, database storage and management services, fulfilling orders, sending email, text messages on phone/whatsapp, or other functions necessary to our business; and We may share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain confidentiality of your data. We may also reveal a user’s identity or relevant information if we know or believe that User is harming or interfering with other our users, anyone else, or violating the terms and conditions or infringing any of our legal rights.
- Legal Processes or Compliance
We may also disclose such personal information, if we believe it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our agreement, or to prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our services.
- Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Platform through social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo and descriptions of your activity.
- Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- Sale or Bankruptcy
- Sale of Our Brand or Business
In connection with the sale of one or more of our brands or a part of our business to a different company, we reserve the right to transfer your personal information to a new owner that agrees to offer equal and safeguards for the use and disclosure of your personal information.
- No unauthorized disclosure
Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this Platform or to us by email are on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and produce any such information freely and for any purpose whatsoever. Specifically, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose including developing manufacturing or marketing products.
6. Security Measures
Our Platform has commercially available and legally prescribed security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account’s information we offer use of industry standard technologies to ensure protection against unauthorised access. Once your information is in a position we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorised access
Please note that despite all reasonable efforts by us, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
7. Information and Cookies
- Any information provided or representation made by you on the Platform must be truthful and accurate, and does not violate the rights of others. Your information is stored in data centres and mobiles that are protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under.
- We may use “cookies” and other tracking technologies, to help us customize the Platform and improve your experience. This information helps us determine in the aggregate the total number of visitors to the site on an ongoing basis and the types of internet browsers and operating systems (e.g., windows or Macintosh) used by our visitors. We may use traffic log cookies to identify which content and pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our Platform in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages and content you find useful and which you do not. You can remove or reject cookies, but such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Platform.
- Your personal information is not collected by the use of any tracking technology nor do we use this information to personally identify visitors or cross reference information with any type of personal information that is voluntarily offered on or through the Platform.
8. Options Regarding User Information
- Account Information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating or deleting your account
- Emails and Communications
- If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Platform
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
- If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
- Contact Details